The PURE Advisors team is instrumental in the fulfillment of PURE's corporate marketing campaigns. The Advisors screen prospects, provide them with a positive introduction to PURE, advance them through the quoting process, and regularly provide pre-closed referrals to PURE-appointed independent brokers to support our mutual growth. Geographic location is open.
What you'll do.
- Prequalify leads produced through corporate marketing and referrals
- Generate referral sources from existing members and other centers of influence
- Educate prospective members about PURE's unique value proposition
- Conduct a review of prospective members' property & liability exposures to identify appropriate coverage needs
- Prepare and present customized insurance proposals that reflect coverage needs
- Understand and explain PURE's coverage and underwriting differences in all active states and territories
- Maintain and Document customer electronic files
What we're looking for.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales and customer service experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry, with a preference of high net worth personal lines experience
- Experience in a high volume environment.
- Property and Casualty insurance license required, with a preference for a CIC designation
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and solid problem solving skills; proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word applications
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situation
Back to top