Human Resources Associate
About the role.
The HR Associate is a member of the Human Resources team reporting to the AVP of Compensation and Benefits. This position is based out of our White Plains, NY office. The primary goal of this position is to provide HR support focused on benefits, compensation, and employee onboarding.
What you'll do.
- HRIS System Support & Analytics
- Collaborate with our Comp & Benefits team to ensure system data integrity and accuracy.
- Assist team leads on ensuring compliance and regulatory filing deadlines are met. Including EEOC, I-9, ACA and others.
- Provide support for payroll administration, including partnership with tax filing service vendor.
- Support with HR data and analytics requests.
- Serve as a first level support Workday subject matter expert for the HR team & organization.
- Benefits Administration
- Manage commuter benefits and employee perk programs.
- Answer employees and dependents benefit coverage questions.
- Assist with tracking employee leave of absence.
- Employee Onboarding & Support
- Assist new hires with the completion of new hire paperwork to ensure documents are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Deliver Benefits Orientation to all new hires in-person & via webinar.
- Serve as an employee resource for HR related inquiries.
- Manage all employment verifications requests.
- Special projects and initiatives as needed
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed.
What we're looking for.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience preferred.
- Superior MS Office application skills. Advanced excel skills preferred.
- A self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and professionalism.
Back to top