About the role.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who is keen on applying creative thinking, design theory and storytelling to help strengthen the PURE brand and effectively grow the business. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
The Graphic Designer will assist in a range of design projects for stakeholders across the company, frequently working directly with members of the Executive team. This individual will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for design and is eager to learn more.
What you'll do.
- Support the wider marketing team by designing and updating marketing collateral, including white papers, sell sheets, print advertisements, and web-related creative, reporting directly to the Creative Director.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies and vendors from end to end, including the onboarding and execution of projects.
- Coordinate with printing companies for all print deliverables to ensure optimal print production and efficient spend.
- Assist in the production of branded videos, which may include compiling, editing and uploading video content to social media platforms.
- Perform research for, storyboarding and designing PowerPoint presentations for a wide range of stakeholders at the company, inclusive of the Executive team.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with design needs for events and sponsorships, including delivering creative materials, such as banners, advertisements, presentations and promo items on time.
- Work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams to produce regional marketing campaigns and maintain effective (and accurate) marketing collateral in Marketplace, our marketing distribution platform.
- Create infographics to show information and data in a clear and engaging way for presentations, web pages and marketing collateral.
- Maintain brand guidelines and contributing to the brand's visual identity .
What we're looking for.
- 2-5 years of experience in a design-related position
- A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design principles (print and digital)
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CS, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Other Creative Suite programs experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Has an eye for good composition and layout
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Comfortable working from an existing design or from scratch, always utilizing our pre-established brand guidelines
- Possesses good writing and communication skills, with an exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate and curious
- Enthusiastic, willing and fun to work with
Meet Some of PURE Insurance's Employees
Anna A.Director, Member Services
Anna coaches a team of member service associates with the goal of developing them within their role serving members, as well as within the organization overall.
Back to top