About the role.
We are seeking a collaborative attorney to join our Legal and Compliance team in our White Plains, NY. While working out of our headquarters and reporting to the VP, Associate General Counsel, you'll have the opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and help solve complex business challenges.
What you'll do.
- Draft and review contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc.;
- Review marketing materials;
- Research, analyze and interpret insurance laws, regulations and court decisions to determine effect on products and procedures;
- Assist with compliance matters and other tasks as needed.
What we're looking for.
- Law degree
- 3-5 years of experience at an insurance carrier or law firm with exposure to insurance coverage
- Admitted to a U.S. bar
- Understanding of property & casualty insurance, preferably in personal lines insurance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze laws and regulations
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and assign priorities to each
- Insurance regulatory experience is a plus
Back to top