Privilege Underwriters, Inc. is the insurance holding company dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for responsible high net worth individuals and families that are members of Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE). The Claim Analyst is a key member of the claims team reporting to the Casualty Manager of the associated zone. The primary goal of this position is to deliver flawless service to our members and independent agency partners. This person will handle first and third party claims in a quality manner and meet our high standards of accuracy, efficiency, quality customer service and regulatory compliance. This position will be based out of our Chicago, IL, Scottsdale, AZ or San Diego, CA office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve claims and respond to inquiries involving members, agents, vendors (independent adjusters/appraisers, salvage rental car agencies), defense and plaintiff attorneys.
- First notice of loss and claim assignment.
- Handle complex bodily injury and coverage claims.
- Handle litigated files as well as files that involve arbitration and mediation
- Handle subrogation on closed files.
- Make appropriate coverage determinations, reserve and resolve claims within prescribed authority levels, handle status updates with agents and members, all with a focus on timeliness.
- Appropriately manage vendor activities.
- Manage reports used in meetings to review results with underwriting and senior management.
- Processes transactions in claim and policy administration system, inputs claim data for reporting purposes.
- 7+ years of direct Property and Casualty Insurance experience.
- Experience in handling litigated files, complex bodily injury and complex coverage claims
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are required.
- Working knowledge of excel, word, and email applications.
- Experience within the high net worth industry a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly detailed and organized, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and assuring consistently high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
PURE is a policyholder-owned insurer providing best-in-class, customizable coverage throughout the U.S for high-value homes, automobiles, jewelry, art, personal liability and watercraft. Inspired by some of the finest mutual and reciprocal insurers in the world, PURE emphasizes alignment of interests and transparency for its members. PURE's low cost of capital, careful member selection, and proactive risk management all contribute to highly competitive rates. As a member of The PURE Group, PURE is rated A- "Excellent" for Financial Strength by A.M. Best.
We offer a full range of comprehensive benefits, including base salary, paid time off, medical, dental, commuter benefits, life insurance and a matching 401k program.
If you are naturally curious, self-motivated and an eager learner with the passion to be a part of an exciting growth company, we encourage you to apply. PURE is an Equal Opportunity
Meet Some of PURE Insurance's Employees
President & CEO
Ross is the founder and CEO of the PURE Group of Insurance Companies. Under his leadership, the company has experienced unprecedented growth since 2006 and has earned recognition for its company culture, innovative products, and more.
Back to top