Application Support Analyst
- White Plains, NY
About the role.
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for triaging and resolving application issues with internal and external end users. The Application Support Analyst should demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills, communication and collaboration skills, with a strong client service mindset.
What you'll do.
Works across the organization as a "Trusted Advisor" to:
- Work closely with colleagues on the IT team to assist in the research, analysis, documentation, and resolution of system issues reported by the user community.
- Help business users identify areas for improvement, whether a process improvement or a system enhancement.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled end-user training activities.
- Assist in the day-to-day analysis of data inconsistencies between systems and take the lead in resolving any discrepancies.
- Provide first-class service to our Agency partners when dealing with agency download set-up, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Manage and maintain table uploads and schedules.
- Interact with all levels of management, both internal and external.
- Occasionally work a few hours on weekends and/or late nights in support of our releases.
What we're looking for.
- A self-motivated, self-directed, "roll up your sleeves" person, and a quick learner.
- Creative thinker who analyzes and defines efficient and creative solutions to business problems.
- Needs only general instructions on work; can walk into a problem and analyze the underlying issue, and use judgment, creativity, and sound knowledge to develop and recommend solutions.
- Is not afraid to ask the tough questions that lead to optimal solutions in support of our customers' true needs and who is aligned with PURE's goals.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; can confidently communicate and share past experience and knowledge.
- Can manage change and work well within a team-oriented, collaborative environment to accomplish identified goals.
- Knowledge about core insurance systems, including policy administration systems (OneShield's Dragon) and claims administration systems (Guidewire's ClaimCenter) is a plus.
- Experience working with Rall, and IVANs Insurance Solutions is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Fluent with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Access, and Visio.
Meet Some of PURE Insurance's Employees
Anna A.Director, Member Services
Anna coaches a team of member service associates with the goal of developing them within their role serving members, as well as within the organization overall.
Back to top