Title Branch Manager - Settlements
PGP Title Branch Manager – Settlements
Responsible for achieving branch strategic and financial objectives by establishing and overseeing efficient closing/settlement processes, developing internal and external customer relationships, preparing and maintaining branch budgets and managing and developing branch staff.
- Ensure daily branch operations are conducted in accordance with operations standards
- Establish and monitor processes for accurate and timely processing of title, scheduling, closing preparation, closing and post-closing
- Coordinate with business partners to ensure smooth transitions and support between land, construction, sales, accounting and mortgage
- Ensure quality customer service. Monitor and respond to Pulte Group’s customer service management system (CQE).
- Review and respond to monthly quality and accounting audits
- Serve as point of contact for customer questions and concerns as needed
- Ensure proper handling of all funds and closings
- Prepare and adhere to departmental budgets with focus on expense reduction and maximizing revenue
- Market value of PGP to Pulte Group and Pulte Mortgage, customers, realtors and other lenders
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of area competitors’ products, services and costs
- Maintain and foster branch participation in division/community events and promote Pulte values and culture
- Ensure that all security procedures are followed, branch is operationally sound, and satisfactory audits are achieved.
- Identify & mitigate operational risk and to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance procedures
- Other duties as assigned
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES COACHING & FEEDBACK:
With Direct Reports:
- Ensure appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilize recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegate work according to employee’s abilities and skills
- Evaluate employee performance and plan for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership as well as technical skills and behaviors
- Maintain staff schedules to provide adequate coverage at all times
- Facilitate regular employee meetings to discuss goals, disseminate company information, discuss operational issues, etc.
- Supervise, coach, and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Notary Public preferred (required in some states)
- Escrow Officer license may be required
- Minimum of 3-5 years escrow operations experience.
- Supervisory Minimum of 2 years at a supervisory level or above.
- Specialize in RESPA with understanding of company’s underwriting guidelines
- Understanding of title and settlement rules and regulations
- Effective communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Knowledge of real estate law and title escrow curative procedures
- Knowledge of abstracting and examining preferred
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top