Title Branch Manager - Settlements
PGP Title Branch Manager– Settlements
Responsiblefor achieving branch strategic and financial objectives by establishing andoverseeing efficient closing/settlement processes, developing internal andexternal customer relationships, preparing and maintaining branch budgets andmanaging and developing branch staff.
- Ensure dailybranch operations are conducted in accordance with operations standards
- Establish andmonitor processes for accurate and timely processing of title, scheduling,closing preparation, closing and post-closing
- Coordinatewith business partners to ensure smooth transitions and support between land,construction, sales, accounting and mortgage
- Ensure quality customer service. Monitor and respond to Pulte Group’s customerservice management system (CQE).
- Review andrespond to monthly quality and accounting audits
- Serve aspoint of contact for customer questions and concerns as needed
- Ensure properhandling of all funds and closings
- Prepare andadhere to departmental budgets with focus on expense reduction and maximizingrevenue
- Market valueof PGP to Pulte Group and Pulte Mortgage, customers, realtors and other lenders
- Perform as ateam member in allocating and coordinating the work flow
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all federal,state, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of area competitors’ products, services andcosts
- Maintain and foster branch participation in division/communityevents and promote Pulte values and culture
- Ensure thatall security procedures are followed, branch is operationally sound, andsatisfactory audits are achieved.
- Identify& mitigate operational risk and to ensure ongoing adherence with complianceprocedures
- Other dutiesas assigned
MANAGEMENTRESPONSIBILITIES COACHING & FEEDBACK:
- Ensureappropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizerecruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegate workaccording to employee’s abilities and skills
- Evaluateemployee performance and plan for compensation actions in accordance with thatperformance
- Providesdevelopmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Providescontinuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership as well astechnical skills and behaviors
- Maintainstaff schedules to provide adequate coverage at all times
- Facilitateregular employee meetings to discuss goals, disseminate company information,discuss operational issues, etc.
- Supervise,coach, and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures,products, systems and banking transactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Notary Public preferred (required in some states)
- Escrow Officer license may be required
- Minimum of 3-5 years escrow operations experience.
- Supervisory Minimum of 2 years at a supervisory level or above.
- Specialize in RESPA with understanding of company’s underwriting guidelines
- Understanding of title and settlement rules and regulations
- Effective communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Knowledge of real estate law and title escrow curative procedures
- Knowledge of abstracting and examining preferred
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top