System Support Specialist - Mortgage
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providingthe American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!“PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and socialsustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” withrepeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroupoperates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of thelargest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-ownedsubsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend ourtime developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are afinancially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgagebanking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one ofColorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to workhard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, andhave fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to findnew ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through homeownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries,competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the communitythrough volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designatedcharitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Builtto Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage bankerthat values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, andcontinuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrityby always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicatedto improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
The SystemSupport Specialist is responsible for supporting Product Development andCapital Markets initiatives through software development, maintenance andcomputer system support.
- Creates andmaintains all product parameters in Loan Origination System (LOS) includingwriting and editing system code to establish the limits of products to avoidoriginating and closing mortgages outside of investors’ and insurancecompanies’ requirements.
- Create andmaintain pricing and pricing rules in pricing system databases including basepricing, extended lock/floatdown pricing and all loan level price adjustments(LLPA’s).
- Create andmaintain all pricing models in Excel including setting up downloads frominvestors pricing and including adjustments for additional premiums and feescharged by the investor.
- Create andmaintain mortgage insurance premium tables and premium adjustments.
- AuthorsChange Requests (CR’s) to system enhancements and modifications to accommodateproduct and Capital Markets’ needs.
- Create andmaintain documentation on current technology and complete periodic dataintegrity audits on product parameters and pricing.
- Create andmaintain additional tools to increase efficiency for originators, underwriters,etc.
- Create andrun reports from various systems.
- AssistsCapital Markets staff with system related requirements and issues includingtraining.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer related field or equivalent.
- Mortgage Banking experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency
- Proficient in programming logic (such as C)
- Very strong communication skills.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex situations.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top