System Support Specialist - Mortgage
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work" in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
The System Support Specialist is responsible for supporting Product Development and Capital Markets initiatives through software development, maintenance and computer system support.
- Creates and maintains all product parameters in Loan Origination System (LOS) including writing and editing system code to establish the limits of products to avoid originating and closing mortgages outside of investors' and insurance companies' requirements.
- Create and maintain pricing and pricing rules in pricing system databases including base pricing, extended lock/floatdown pricing and all loan level price adjustments (LLPA's).
- Create and maintain all pricing models in Excel including setting up downloads from investors pricing and including adjustments for additional premiums and fees charged by the investor.
- Create and maintain mortgage insurance premium tables and premium adjustments.
- Authors Change Requests (CR's) to system enhancements and modifications to accommodate product and Capital Markets' needs.
- Create and maintain documentation on current technology and complete periodic data integrity audits on product parameters and pricing.
- Create and maintain additional tools to increase efficiency for originators, underwriters, etc.
- Create and run reports from various systems.
- Assists Capital Markets staff with system related requirements and issues including training.
Decision Impact: Individual
Department Responsibility: None
Budgetary Responsibility: No
Direct Reports: No
Indirect Reports: No
Physical Requirements: None
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer related field or equivalent.
- Mortgage Banking experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency
- Proficient in programming logic (such as C)
- Very strong communication skills.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex situations.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top