Primary responsibility for completing monthly accounting duties to include; cash accounting and maintenance of general ledger, intra-company accounting, year-end tax packages, and special projects as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(in order of importance):
- Maintain general ledger for assigned entities.
- Conduct daily cash accounting transactions.
- Work with Treasury on appropriate accounting for transfers.
- Work with Treasury and IT on cash/GL interface.
- Prepare income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and other reports.
- Assist with the preparation of internal financial reports, earnings and cash flow projection updates, and forecasts.
- Communicate and coordinates with departments, Areas, and /or Divisions. Prepare year-end tax package and various financial reports.
- Contributes through specific expertise at the department or location level.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Contacts and communicates with others at the department or location level.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 1-3 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top