Sr. Infrastructure Virtualization & Automation Engineer
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work" in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Sr. Automation Engineer
Description of Duties:
Primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of our infrastructure virtualization and automation programs.
Required Skills/Specific Job Duties:
- Creates roadmaps for automation direction for ITOps
- Defines architecture used for virtualization and automation
- Identify/assists in automation of ITOps and DevOps manual processes
- Identifies and builds relationships with automation vendors
- Participates in vendor assessments
- Assists in identifying opportunities within system automation & monitoring, management tools
- Assists troubleshooting performance issues with environments
- Assists as an escalation for issues related to automation activities
- Work with operations to maintain/improve our virtualization areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent Skills / Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in IS building vitualization and using automation & monitoring/management tools in an MS Windows implementation
- Strong knowledge of ITOps automation concepts/principles
- Strong knowledge of MS Operating systems and clustering technologies
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Strong knowledge of MS System Center Operations Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced with networks and system integration in a distributed environment
- Knowledgeable with database system design and implementations
- Experience with storage design and implementations
- Knowledge of MS servers and MS Apps and implementations
- Experience with Virtualization and implementations
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and configuration management; specifically Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Experience wtih API programming
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Preferable knowledge of MS C# and object oriented programming
- Preferable knowledge of .Net framework and services
- Solid business and technical background
- High aptitude/quick learner
- Other duties as defined by the manager
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top