CO Salary Range: USD 115,000.00 per year;USD 125,000.00 per year
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
If your passion for technology and its use goes past the end of your workday, we want to meet you! If collaborating with other passionate and incredibly smart Digital technology experts to deliver innovative solutions that transform the Customer experience makes your heart race, we want to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced .NET Solutions Engineer with expertise in software development and integration of web/mobile solutions and enterprise services built on a .NET platform to provide technical leadership for designing, developing, and implementing optimal online experiences for our customers. You will be a key member in Pulte Financial Services (PFS) agile software development team that has the responsibility to rapidly design, develop and deliver digital solutions to improve our customer's experience throughout the home financing lifecycle.
Our software inventory includes internal custom web applications, a service-oriented architecture, and event bus, highly customized and integrated off-the-shelf platforms, a customer-facing website, and workflow systems to name a few. The .NET Solutions Engineer will work closely with Solution Architects, Product Owner, UX Designer and other Agile team members to deliver enterprise quality, performant, extensible, maintainable, operable customer solutions that adhere to UX and HCI standards.
- Collaborate with other Solutions Engineers, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Product Owners, Product Managers, stakeholders, and other teams to ensure the strategic vision of the digital agile team's systems is realized.
- Provide clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints recommendations, and action items.
- Participate in team's building and testing of the team's applications within the sprints.
- Participate in the development of detailed design deliverables (e.g. activity/state diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.).
- Working knowledge of test-driven development with functional knowledge of mocking frameworks.
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables.
- Proven team experience and comfort in a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot and support system testing, user acceptance testing, and implementation efforts.
- Participate in the creation of installation procedures, overall documentation, and support procedures.
- Provide production support during business hours as well as on-call hours.
This role is located in Englewood, CO - South of the Denver Metro Area
Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong and broad knowledge of architectures, systems, and solution designs across a range of Digital solutions and Digital environment (mobile, web, omni-channel solutions, social media technologies, other new emerging technologies)
- 5+ years' professional software C# .NET application development experience building and testing extensible, maintainable, and scalable web services, windows services and using all major core classes of the .NET 4 framework.
- 3+ years of Agile delivery experience.
- 3-5+ years' experience with creating web services (REST, WCF, etc.).
- 5+ years' experience with messaging and/or Event-Driven Architectures (EDA)
- Firm grasp of object-oriented principles (OOP) and can skillfully apply those concepts into daily work.
- Functional, working knowledge of SOLID principles and GoF design patterns.
- Enthusiastic, high-energy, customer oriented, and team-player personality. Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- High-productivity development track record in Agile environment.
- Microservices mastery
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Azure Devops and Octopus.
- 1-2+ years of SPA framework (VueJS, Webpack, etc) experience
- Experience with public cloud (any) delivery models and services.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal, education and employment.
Salary Range: $ 115k- $125k annually, depending on experience. This position is also eligible for an annual bonus based on the successful completion of defined performance objectives.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.