Software Developer II - Integration
PulteGroup, Inc. is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. We are looking for a highly skilled Integration Developer to join our team. We are looking for a person who takes initiative and champions best practices and standards for development. You will be working as part of our Integration team and will collaborate with Architects, Database Developers, Software Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, and fellow Integration Developers. We need you to be a good developer with the desire to be even better. We will help you to attain your goals with training, mentoring, and by giving you a chance to stretch and grow as a developer.
As an Integration Developer, you will be responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting integrations between new and existing systems.
We believe success starts with having the right people -- those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. We value diversity in our workforce. By bringing together people with diverse backgrounds, thoughts and life experiences, we create a competitive advantage.
• Conducts a full range of programming tasks including technical design, development, debugging, and documentation for systems integrations.
• Gathers and interprets system requirements and develops detailed system specifications. Formulates and documents design alternatives and recommendations.
• Designs, implements, and executes test plans. Prepares systems test data and prepares program documentation.
• Reviews integrations for quality assurance and checks compliance with architecture standards.
• Provides ongoing maintenance of systems integrations.
• Provides escalated (Tier 3) application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
• Conducts analysis to determine and plan for new programs, system integrations, or system upgrades.
• Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new vendor software solutions and packages.
• May function as project Development Lead. May provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
• Participates in process improvement efforts within the Integration Development team.
• Accurately estimates time required to complete development tasks; adheres closely to development plans and anticipates changes to product specification or schedule as they become necessary during a development cycle
• Minimum 5 years' experience in systems integration development
• A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web /systems/database development to equal four years
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices; an advocate of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct code
• Familiarity with Scrum or similar agile practices
• Ability to evaluate and interpret business requirements
• Ability to multi-task across several complex tasks and prioritize as needed
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in high volume or critical production service environment
• Good working knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing REST APIs
• Good working knowledge of security techniques applicable to web and mobile application delivery
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Experience with HTTP REST concepts, ODATA, JSON, JSON schema, JSON REST specification, RAML
• Experience working with and writing Swagger and RAML definition
• Experience with Web API's using OAuth, SAML, Open ID Connect, etc.
• Experience with .NET/C# and Entity Framework
• Experience using MS SQL Server including TSQL, design and development of tables, functions, stored procedures, views, indexes, etc.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS/Git
• Experience working with MS Azure integration and monitoring components, such as Azure Service Bus and Application Insights, is a plus
• Experience working with MS BizTalk is a plus
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top