Software Developer II - Front End
PulteGroup, Inc. is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. We are looking for a skilled Front-end Web Developer to join our team. We are looking for a person who takes initiative and champions best practices and standards for development. You will be working as part of our development team and will collaborate with Architects, Database Developers, Integration Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, and fellow .Net Developers. We need you to be a good developer with the desire to be even better. We will help you to attain your goals with training, mentoring, and by giving you a chance to stretch and grow as a developer.
As a Front-end Web Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting websites and web applications.
We believe success starts with having the right people -- those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. We value diversity in our workforce. By bringing together people with different backgrounds, thoughts and life experiences, we create a competitive advantage.
• Conducts a range of programming tasks including development, debugging, estimating, unit testing, and documentation for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
• Provides ongoing maintenance of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
• Provides application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
• Assists with systems analysis and preparation of detailed systems design specifications.
• Participates in process improvement efforts within the Software Development team.
• Accurately estimates time required to complete development tasks; adheres closely to development plans and anticipates changes to product specification or schedule as they become necessary during a development cycle`
• Minimum 4 years' experience in custom web application development
• A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web /systems/database development to equal four years
• Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Solid understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Advanced understanding of Bootstrap
• Advanced understanding of responsive web design, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
• Expert understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS/Git
• Good understanding of client-side unit testing, such as Jasmine
• Good understanding of build/automation tools, such as NodeJS/Gulp/WebPack
• Solid understanding of calling RESTful services
• Ability to multi-task across several complex tasks and prioritize as needed
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Azure Application Insights
• Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization principles
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top