Primary responsibility for performing tasks related to settlement operations retail transactions.
( Onsite Role - Monday - Friday : 8am - 5pm)Position is in Orlando, FL
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Act as liaison between all parties to the transaction (homebuyer, builder, lender, realtor, etc.). Serve as point of contact for allparties to the transaction including homebuyer, mortgage, accounting and other areas within the Title & Settlement process.
- Handle all aspects of settlement transactions including preparing HUD statement, preparation and coordination of deeds, verifying accuracy of loan documents, insurance documentation and seller statements and contract or sales agreement.
- Obtain signatures for closing transactions, explain all documents executed as needed, and facilitate questions/answers between parties to the transaction
- Review and approve checks and/or wire transfers. Review final disbursement summary and ledger upon completion of funding.
- Review escrow accounting reports and resolve any outstanding check or open file balance issues
- Perform all other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years' experience in title & escrow insurance
- Experience in title insurance and real estate settlement procedures, including HUD statements, loan documents, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of state vesting and holding title requirements
- Effective communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of real state law, abstracting and examination
- Microsoft Office software skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION:(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
-Preferred Notary Public
- Decision Impact: Dept.
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; and on occasions up to 50 pounds
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal, education and employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
Perks and Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Subsidies
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- HSA With Employer Contribution
- Pet Insurance
Parental Benefits and Childcare
- Paid Family Leave
- Family Support Resources
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Hybrid Work Opportunities
Office Life and Perks
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leave of Absence
- Volunteer Time Off
Financial and Retirement
- Performance Bonus
- 401(K) With Company Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Promote From Within
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program
- Female founded/led
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Pulte Mortgage.