Senior Settlement Officer
Primary responsibility for directing day-to-day activities and performing more complex tasks related to settlement operations of residential transactions.
- Act as liaison between all parties to the transaction (homebuyer, builder, lender, realtor, etc.) .
- Serve as point of contact for all parties to the transaction including homebuyer, mortgage, accounting and other areas within the Title & Settlement process.
- Manage all aspects of settlement transactions including preparing HUD statement, preparation and coordination of deeds, verifying accuracy of loan documents, insurance documentation and seller statements
- Obtain signatures for closing transactions, explain all documents executed as needed, and facilitate questions/answers between parties to the transaction
- Review and approve checks and/or wire transfers.
- Review final disbursement summary and ledger upon completion of funding.
- Review escrow accounting reports and resolve any outstanding check or open file balance issues
- Ensure timely and accurate flow of information and documentation from settlement team to Recording and Accounting departments
- Resolve complex problems and execute complex transactions as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes (input)
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; and on occasions up to 50 pound
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Notary Public
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in title & escrow insurance - Supervisory experience a plus
- Expertise in Arizona title insurance and real estate settlement procedures, including HUD statements, loan documents, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of state vesting and holding title requirements for the state of Arizona
- Builder/New build transaction experience a plus
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top