Senior Corporate Auditor
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
An assignment in our Senior Corporate Auditor group is a great opportunity to develop an in depth knowledge of the homebuilding business and the Company’s policies and procedures. This position provides visibility to our homebuilding operations throughout the country, regular interaction with personnel from various disciplines, and exposure to Division and Corporate leadership.
We have a long, successful history of Corporate Audit individuals using this as a developmental opportunity that helps spring-board them into one of our many field finance leadership positions around the country. We are seeking entrepreneurial CPA’s that have a never-ending desire to succeed in a great Company culture environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute operational and financial audit procedures related to our homebuilding Divisions and Corporate processes
- Perform internal control testing
- Monitor compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to external auditors
- Identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations
- Develop understanding of the Company’s business, processes and financial systems
- Assist with special projects for Corporate leadership
- Develop professional relationships with Division and Corporate personnel from various disciplines
- Report procedures and observations to Executive leadership
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of public accounting audit or advisory experience or other relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Positive attitude, desire to learn, self-motivated and an effective team player
- 40% travel – all domestic
- CPA required
- Further promotional opportunities will require relocation to our field operations
Back to top