Senior Business Analyst
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst to join an Information Systems Department that creates and implements business-critical applications. This is an exciting opportunity to apply strong functional and technical skills in a collaborative, dynamic environment.
This position interacts with business executives, management, product owners, architects, end users, and agile delivery teams. This position works with the Business Analysis team on enterprise level strategic projects.
- Author project visions in a complex service oriented architecture across multiple systems
- Define project features
- Collaborate with product owners, architects and delivery teams to design the system solution for assigned features and user stories
- Develop detailed understanding of the products within a complex service oriented architecture
- Present high-level vision concepts to executives, managers, and business users
- Contribute to project planning and roll-out strategies
- Apply communication skills to communicate information effectively and professionally to stakeholders, managers, and delivery teams
- Develop use cases and textual requirements from both business and technical perspectives
- Produce high quality deliverables
- Resolve feature questions through data analysis and software tools (SQL, XML, etc.)
- Apply analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- 8+ years software application development, enterprise level business systems analysis
- 4+ years enterprise level business systems analysis in complex service oriented architecture
- 5+ years mortgage or financial systems
- Experience both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Experience documenting as-is and to-be process flows; BPMN diagrams and narratives
- Demonstrated experience with OOAD and structured design procedures and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top