Senior Business Analyst
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providingthe American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!“PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and socialsustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” withrepeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroupoperates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of thelargest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-ownedsubsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend ourtime developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are afinancially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgagebanking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one ofColorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to workhard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, andhave fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to findnew ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through homeownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries,competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the communitythrough volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designatedcharitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Builtto Honor program.
Centralized in Denver,Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptionaltraining, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed torunning our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over theeasiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers,our employees, and PulteGroup.
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst to join an Information SystemsDepartment that creates and implements business-critical applications. This isan exciting opportunity to apply strong functional and technical skills in acollaborative, dynamic environment.
This position interacts with business executives, management,product owners, architects, end users, and agile delivery teams. Thisposition works with the Business Analysis team on enterprise level strategicprojects.
- Author project visions in a complex service orientedarchitecture across multiple systems
- Define project features
- Collaborate with product owners, architects and deliveryteams to design the system solution for assigned features and user stories
- Develop detailed understanding of the products within acomplex service oriented architecture
- Present high-level vision concepts to executives, managers,and business users
- Contribute to project planning and roll-out strategies
- Apply communication skills to communicate informationeffectively and professionally to stakeholders,managers, and delivery teams
- Develop use cases and textual requirements from bothbusiness and technical perspectives
- Produce high quality deliverables
- Resolve feature questions through data analysis and softwaretools (SQL, XML, etc.)
- Apply analytical skills, to critically evaluate theinformation gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decomposehigh-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information toa more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from theunderlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- 8 years software application development, enterprise levelbusiness systems analysis
- 4 years enterprise level business systems analysis incomplex service oriented architecture
- 5 years mortgage or financial systems
- Experience both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Experience documenting as-is and to-be process flows; BPMNdiagrams and narratives
- Demonstrated experience with OOAD and structured designprocedures and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Visio
- Bachelorsin Computer Science or related field
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top