Senior Automation Engineer
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownershipto families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes andCommunities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested ineconomic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we buildinspire “homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both thehomeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 marketsthroughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
PulteMortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we arenever at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employeesinstead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you cantrust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and arestronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, weare fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do goodthings for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious groupand constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financialfitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package withhigh base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top levelbenefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
PulteCares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days,charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matchingprogram, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralizedin Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service,exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We arecommitted to running our business with integrity by always choosing the rightway over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of ourcustomers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Sr. Automation Engineer
Primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of our infrastructureautomation program within the Senior Engineering team.
RequiredSkills/Specific Job Duties:
- Createsroadmaps for automation direction for ITOps
- Defines architecture used for automation
- Participatesin selection & usage of automation tools
- Identify/assists in automation of ITOps and DevOps manual processes
- Identifiesand builds relationships with automation vendors
- Participatesin vendor assessments
- Assistsin identifying opportunities within system automation & monitoring,management tools
- Assists troubleshooting performance issues with environments
- Assistsas an escalation for issues related to automation activities
- CreateSW library used for automation capabilities; work with DevOps/ITOps to maintainthe SW library
- Workwith DevOps/ITOps to create/maintain our Configuration Management and SystemData Catalog SQL databases
- Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent Skills / Experience
- Minimum5-7 years’ experience in IS building automation & monitoring/managementtools in an MS Windows implementation
- Advanced knowledge of ITOps and DevOps automation concepts/principles
- Advanced knowledge of MS Operating systems and clustering technologies
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Advanced knowledge of MS System Center Operations Manager
- Strongproblem-solving skills
- Experienced with networks and system integration in a distributed environment
- Knowledgeable with database system design and implementations
- Experience with storage design and implementations
- Knowledge of MS servers and MS Apps and implementations
- Experience with Virtualization and implementations
- Goodknowledge of the software development lifecycle and configuration management;specifically Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Experience wtih API programming
- Goodverbal and written communication skills
- Preferableknowledge of MS C# and object oriented programming
- Preferableknowledge of .Net framework and services
- Solidbusiness and technical background
- Highaptitude/quick learner
- Otherduties as defined by the manager
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top