We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that, "Builds Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!"? Pulte Group has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. Today, Pulte Group operates in approximately 50 markets, across 26 states throughout the country, and has one of the highest rankings for a homebuilder on the Fortune 500 list. Our success is attributed to our great team members. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let's talk about your career with Pulte Group!
Are you a high energy, determined Sales Professional ready to advance your career with the industry leader in homebuilding? If you have the skills and experience to optimize new homes sales, manage customers' home buying experiences and ensure that customers' needs are put first, then this career opportunity is for you! You will be responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, maintaining your community, strategizing with Marketing, and building strategic customer and Realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization. PulteGroup has a unique, advanced New Home Sales Professional training program available for all Sales Professionals to ensure you are set up for success on a daily basis.
- Sell and close Pulte Homes on a consistent, monthly basis
- Generate leads from customer referrals and Real Estate Agents
- Build rapport and assist all prospects for current/future home sales, conduct model tours by demonstrating features/benefits and options, as well as showcase community amenities.
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), and homeowner associations
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale
- Maintain relationships and keep buyers engaged and updated on the progress of their home through the entire Build Quality Process
- Maintain model home and community appearance
- Strategize with Marketing Department to generate traffic and drive new home sales
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Completion of (or planned completion of) Minnesota Real Estate Agent Certification and License
- Completion of Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program through PulteGroup upon hire
- Valid Driver's License (essential function of this position)
- 1 year of Sales experience
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK EACH WEEKEND PER MONTH
- 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top