Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Sell and close Pulte/Centex products.
- Monitor and meet CSMS goals Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Division Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
- Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top