This position is located in the main office and reports directly to the VP of Sales; supporting all communities and sales staff in the management of the Northern California Sales department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing home releases in the system
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinating accounts payable and sales invoices
- managing the Multiple Listing Services, community set up, etc.
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent Bachelor’s degree preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Knowledge of Sales organization preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top