Resource Scheduling Expeditor (Orlando)
Responsible for field and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling/rescheduling tasks of the division in support of resource planning activities.
- Expedite and prioritize resource schedules Maintain schedule templates for the division
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules.
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to resolve schedule problems
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active measures to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Support, trouble-shoot and maintain Field Connect/Eschedule systems
- Manage permits
- Order and verify plot plans
- Participate in recordables process
- Perform field audits to ensure scheduling process is working and quality is being delivered
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent Associate's Degree preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years in construction
- Strong computer skills; literacy in scheduling software.
- Must have a good understanding of the construction process and how the schedule tasks interact with each other
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top