Resource Scheduling Expeditor
Responsible for field and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling/rescheduling tasks of the division in support of resource planning activities.
- Expedite and prioritize resource schedules Maintain schedule templates for the division
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules.
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to resolve schedule problems
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active measures to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Support, trouble-shoot and maintain Field Connect/Eschedule systems
- Manage permits
- Order and verify plot plans
- Participate in recordables process
- Perform field audits to ensure scheduling process is working and quality is being delivered
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent Associate's Degree preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years in construction
- Strong computer skills; literacy in scheduling software.
- Must have a good understanding of the construction process and how the schedule tasks interact with each other
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top