Resource Planning Agent
Responsible for managing the Division slotting tool to ensure field and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling/rescheduling tasks of the division in support of resource planning activities.
- Act as one point of contact for Trade Partners and Field Managers to provide communication in regard to the online centralized schedules.
- Manage and update Division slotting tools to achieve plan, crew optimization, and cadence.
- Maintain Division permitting process and schedule templates.
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to resolve schedule problems. Re-schedule tasks to meet the original SCAR completion.
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active measures to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Manage Division Change Order/NSO process.
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: n/a
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee’s abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee’s performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
(degrees, licenses, certifications, etc.)
Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
Associate’s Degree preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Minimum of 3-5 years in construction
- Strong computer skills; literacy in scheduling software
- Must have a good understanding of the construction process and how the schedule tasks interact with each other
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top