Residential Draftper (ZONE)
Primary responsibility for the development of Construction Documents.
- Provide Architectural Service drafting support daily to include but not be limited to:
- Drafts redline markups.
- Draft plan revisions.
- Draft site plans for individual lots as assigned.
- Draft all notes on set of working drawings
- Conduct CAD duties for Construction Drawings (CDs) utilizing company adopted software
- Produce all work within the Pulte Drafting Standards and Productivity Tools.
- Ensure quality control on all work completed.
- Maintain current knowledge in the following areas:
- Structural elements of home building
- Construction installation means and methods
- Self-monitor quality control on all work product
- Develop complete construction document sets from Blockout using PulteGroup tools, processes and standards
SCOPE(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: No
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Drafting or Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 1 year CAD operations experience (specific knowledge of current version of Auto CAD Architecture required)
- Knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes and CAD concepts is a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Software Skills - Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software is a plus
- Purchasing and supply chain experience is a plus
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top