Residential Draftper (ZONE)
Primary responsibility for the development of Construction Documents.
- Provide Architectural Service drafting support daily to include but not be limited to:
- Drafts redline markups.
- Draft plan revisions.
- Draft site plans for individual lots as assigned.
- Draft all notes on set of working drawings
- Conduct CAD duties for Construction Drawings (CDs) utilizing company adopted software
- Produce all work within the Pulte Drafting Standards and Productivity Tools.
- Ensure quality control on all work completed.
- Maintain current knowledge in the following areas:
- Structural elements of home building
- Construction installation means and methods
- Self-monitor quality control on all work product
- Develop complete construction document sets from Blockout using PulteGroup tools, processes and standards
SCOPE(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: No
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Drafting or Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 1 year CAD operations experience (specific knowledge of current version of Auto CAD Architecture required)
- Knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes and CAD concepts is a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Software Skills – Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software is a plus
- Purchasing and supply chain experience is a plus
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top