Records Mgmt Administrator
Primary responsibility for monitoring and maintaining all aspects of the Legal Department’s filing system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day operation of database software programs for filing system.
- Create timely updates on file system changes to all staff members.
- Conduct file activities.
- Maintain out-card system.
- Update all library materials. Obtain additional legal materials through computer research as directed.
- Maintain familiarity with policies, practices, and procedures employed by the Department and within the Company as they relate to the Legal Department.
- Prioritize work and receive clarification from supervisor when unsure or conflicts arise.
- Perform special projects as directed.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years clerical/administrative experience in a legal environment
- Familiarity with business environment and records management techniques
- Familiarity with common legal and real estate terminology
- Good PC skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of initiative
- Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement
- The ability to exert minimal force of up to 25-30 pounds and occasionally exert up to 25-30 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects.
- Working environment is indoors in a well-lit office environment.
- Interruptions and changes in priority matters occur and employee must be able to work effectively and efficiently under these conditions.
Back to top