Records Mgmt Administrator
Primary responsibility for monitoring and maintaining all aspects of the Legal Department’s filing system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day operation of database software programs for filing system.
- Create timely updates on file system changes to all staff members.
- Conduct file activities.
- Maintain out-card system.
- Update all library materials. Obtain additional legal materials through computer research as directed.
- Maintain familiarity with policies, practices, and procedures employed by the Department and within the Company as they relate to the Legal Department.
- Prioritize work and receive clarification from supervisor when unsure or conflicts arise.
- Perform special projects as directed.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years clerical/administrative experience in a legal environment
- Familiarity with business environment and records management techniques
- Familiarity with common legal and real estate terminology
- Good PC skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of initiative
- Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement
- The ability to exert minimal force of up to 25-30 pounds and occasionally exert up to 25-30 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects.
- Working environment is indoors in a well-lit office environment.
- Interruptions and changes in priority matters occur and employee must be able to work effectively and efficiently under these conditions.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top