QA Engineer II
PulteGroup, Inc. is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. It is an exciting time to join PulteGroup. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. The Quality Assurance Engineer will perform analysis, test design, script, execution and documentation tasks to support new development, enhancements, and maintenance of the company's systems. This position will be focused on (but not limited to) the Corp Systems Area.
- Leads and provides quality assurance testing for moderately complex applications, websites, databases, data, systems, integration, reporting and processes.
- Conducts a full range of testing tasks including test strategy, plan and script design, execution and quality documentation for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Extracts and analyzes corporate data and assembles reports using a performance management software suite.
- Leads and implements defect management solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Reviews application features and functions and verifies test automation solutions.
- Provides expertise on the quality methodology and recommends testing approaches.
- Provides escalated (Tier 2) application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new quality software solutions and tools.
- May function as project Quality Lead. May provide training and technical guidance to less experienced QA Engineers.
- Creates or updates project systems analysis artifacts using disciplined processes, procedures and standards.
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for the Quality team or IT organization.
- Provides technical leadership & mentoring to less senior members on and off the team. Consults with other teams regarding technology solutions for business needs and/or problem resolution. Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience required in a Software Quality Assurance role.
- Strong understanding of both Corp Systems and IT disciplines preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial computer systems and data analysis.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience on one or more project teams using an Agile methodology.
- Experience working as part of a collaborative team.
- Test automation is a plus.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top