Project Mgr (FIELD)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be part of a team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Project Manager in Cleveland, Ohio!
Primary responsibility is for managing resources and schedules (both internally and externally) for development and maintenance of Construction Documents related to the Architectural Projects.
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Manages all production resources necessary for Architectural Projects within the Division
- Manages schedules for assigned projects for on-time delivery
- Manages Engineering outsources for assigned projects
- Provides QC oversight to ensure quality in CDs delivered to the field
- Ensures adherence to company-wide product processes and standards for assigned projects
- Assists Director of Product in ensuring adherence to Master and Division plan catalogs
- Assists Director of Product to ensure Divisions are building to Common Plan Catalog CDs
- This position does not perform CAD duties
- Provides leadership direction to CAD resources for assigned projects
- Communicates assigned project schedules weekly with each Division
- Maintains overall Outsource relationships
- Coordinates appropriate outsource staffing needs to meet assigned project CAD requirements with Zone Director of Product
- Delegates work according to resources abilities and skills
- Evaluates resources performance and conducts coaching / training for improvement if required
- Mentors CAD Drafting Technicians & Associates as they join the PulteGroup.
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
Decision Impact: Department
Department Responsibility: Single
Budgetary Responsibility: No
Direct Reports: Yes
Indirect Reports: Yes
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or equivalent,
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in residential construction may reduce or replace this requirement.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 5 or more years Architectural or Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Project management expertise
- Outsource management expertise
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top