Project Manager (Zone)
We know that BUILDING THE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on driving return on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartile operating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Zone Project Manager in Basking Ridge, New Jersey!
Primary responsibility for managing outsources and schedules for development and maintenance of Construction Documents related to the Zone Common Plan Catalog.
- Manages all production resources necessary for Common Plan Management (CPM) within the Zone
- Manages schedules for assigned projects for on-time delivery
- Manages Engineering outsources for assigned projects
- Provides QC oversight to ensure quality in CDs delivered to the field
- Ensures adherence to company-wide product processes and standards for assigned projects
- Assists Director of Product in ensuring adherence to Master and Zone plan catalogs
- Assists Director of Product to ensure Divisions are building to Common Plan Catalog CDs
- This position does not perform CAD duties
- High school diploma - Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Construction or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Registered Architect - NGARB certificate preferred
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 10 or more years Architectural and commercial Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Project management expertise
- Outsource management expertise
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top