Proj Mgr Land Acquisition
Responsible for supporting all aspects of land acquisition projects to sustain/grow Pulte's market share.
- Assist in the preparation of acquisition feasibility packages including financial analysis, product pricing, competitive market research and graphing, fee compilation, and creation of site maps.
- Run pro-formas to determine land values and to analyze potential land acquisition opportunities.
- Review and monitor existing purchase agreements after initial closing to ensure compliance with contract terms. Maintain land acquisition database and tracking matrix.
- Work with Strategic Marketing to source acquisition properties. Assist in establishing target markets.
- Target and investigate underutilized properties.
- Learn necessary skills to negotiate and contract land acquisitions.
- Assist in locating land suitable for acquisition. Develop a network of local developers, builders, brokers, and land owners.
- Assist in creating LDA budgets and cash flows for potential land acquisitions.
- Perform due diligence reviews as necessary to support acquisition efforts.
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business, Construction Management or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years real estate or homebuilding experience
- Broad understanding of basic financials
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate/work with others
- Ability to work independently
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top