Proj Mgr Land Acquisition
Responsible for supporting all aspects of land acquisition projects to sustain/grow Pulte’s market share.
- Assist in the preparation of acquisition feasibility packages including financial analysis, product pricing, competitive market research and graphing, fee compilation, and creation of site maps.
- Run pro-formas to determine land values and to analyze potential land acquisition opportunities.
- Review and monitor existing purchase agreements after initial closing to ensure compliance with contract terms. Maintain land acquisition database and tracking matrix.
- Work with Strategic Marketing to source acquisition properties. Assist in establishing target markets.
- Target and investigate underutilized properties.
- Learn necessary skills to negotiate and contract land acquisitions.
- Assist in locating land suitable for acquisition. Develop a network of local developers, builders, brokers, and land owners.
- Assist in creating LDA budgets and cash flows for potential land acquisitions.
- Perform due diligence reviews as necessary to support acquisition efforts.
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business, Construction Management or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years real estate or homebuilding experience
- Broad understanding of basic financials
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate/work with others
- Ability to work independently
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top