Procurement Coord (FIELD)
Primary responsibility for administering budgets and contracts, generating reports, and other key administrative processes of community maintenance and contract administration.
- Set up all new communities, plans and vendors in the purchasing system.
- Input all plan budget information into the purchasing system and generate and distribute Schedule A contracts. Review and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain plan budgets through the contract change process. Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the contract change request.
- Administer color set up for all new communities. Maintain colors and color items in system for specified communities after launch.
- Track trade partner insurance compliance.
- Setup and maintain rebate tracking system for specified communities.
- Conduct a monthly review and submission of rebate tracking system data.
- Utilize enterprise Purchasing and Accounting systems to input received data and generate and distribute reports.
- Maintain the Pulte construction item catalog, if applicable.
- Support the vendor payment inquiry process through the review and validation of contract status and amount. Work in conjunction with the National Financial Services group and Division/Area teams.
- Perform record retention duties as assigned.
- Report generation as assigned.
- Performs related administrative/clerical duties as assigned.
(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in contract administration and/or related construction general office experience.
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
- Ability to make correct independent decisions when appropriate, adjust and conform with varying schedules, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, problem solve, and write and communicate effectively.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top