Procurement Coord (FIELD)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be part of a team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Procurement Coordinator in Carmel, Indiana!
Primary responsibility for administering budgets and contracts, generating reports, and other key administrative processes of community maintenance and contract administration.
- Set up all new communities, plans and vendors in the purchasing system.
- Input all plan budget information into the purchasing system and generate and distribute Schedule A contracts. Review and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain plan budgets through the contract change process. Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the contract change request.
- Administer color set up for all new communities. Maintain colors and color items in system for specified communities after launch.
- Track trade partner insurance compliance.
- Setup and maintain rebate tracking system for specified communities.
- Conduct a monthly review and submission of rebate tracking system data.
- Utilize enterprise Purchasing and Accounting systems to input received data and generate and distribute reports.
- Maintain the Pulte construction item catalog, if applicable.
- Support the vendor payment inquiry process through the review and validation of contract status and amount. Work in conjunction with the National Financial Services group and Division/Area teams.
- Perform record retention duties as assigned.
- Report generation as assigned.
- Performs related administrative/clerical duties as assigned.
Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in contract administration and/or related construction general office experience.
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
- Ability to make correct independent decisions when appropriate, adjust and conform with varying schedules, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, problem solve, and write and communicate effectively.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top