Procurement Coord (FIELD)
Primary responsibility for administering budgets and contracts, generating reports, and other key administrative processes of community maintenance and contract administration.
- Set up all new communities, plans and vendors in the purchasing system.
- Input all plan budget information into the purchasing system and generate and distribute Schedule A contracts. Review and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain plan budgets through the contract change process. Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the contract change request.
- Administer color set up for all new communities. Maintain colors and color items in system for specified communities after launch.
- Track trade partner insurance compliance.
- Setup and maintain rebate tracking system for specified communities.
- Conduct a monthly review and submission of rebate tracking system data.
- Utilize enterprise Purchasing and Accounting systems to input received data and generate and distribute reports.
- Maintain the Pulte construction item catalog, if applicable.
- Support the vendor payment inquiry process through the review and validation of contract status and amount. Work in conjunction with the National Financial Services group and Division/Area teams.
- Perform record retention duties as assigned.
- Report generation as assigned.
- Performs related administrative/clerical duties as assigned.
Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in contract administration and/or related construction general office experience.
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
- Ability to make correct independent decisions when appropriate, adjust and conform with varying schedules, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, problem solve, and write and communicate effectively.
Back to top