We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would like to be a part of team that, “Builds Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to make lives better!” Pulte Group has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. Today, Pulte Group operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country. Pulte has been ranked the highest homebuilder in previous years on the Fortune 500 list. We believe that success starts with having the right people – those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let’s talk about your career with Pulte Group!
Are you highly organized and passionate about maintaining close attention to detail? If you are a collaborative team member with a positive attitude and effective communication skills, then this role is for you. We are looking for candidates with great payroll processing experience with EV4 and/or EV5, and eTIME. The Payroll Analyst will be primarily responsible for processing payroll, and assist with escalated payroll research and correction activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare and process assigned payroll(s) and maintain database.
- Verify/peer review payroll data input.
- Monitor address changes for possible tax implications.
- Audit termination form and process termination paperwork. Update terminated supervisor information.
- Update bi-weekly interfaces for benefits, 401(k), relocation, and VRP.
- Process and balance all upload files for earnings.
- Process severance agreements and payments.
- Review and update required fields for employees that transfer or rehire within the same year.
- Review and manage off-cycle check recording to ensure data is correct for KPI reporting.
- Review QV for pays to non-active employees to ensure employee is paid correctly.
- Participate in testing upgrades and new procedures.
- Provide back-up support for KPI reporting, equity and deferred compensation data entry/processing, and audit requests.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years payroll processing experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll and payroll taxes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
Back to top