CO Salary Range: USD 55,000.00 - 65,000.00 per year
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Functional Business Analyst to join the Information Systems Department. This is an exciting opportunity to apply strong functional skills to solve pressing business needs in a collaborative, dynamic environment.
The Functional Business Analyst interacts with management, end users, programmers and system testers to trouble-shoot issues.
- Authors test plans and deployment plans for system rollouts
- Supports software system roll outs and performs monthly production shakeouts testing
- Work with project management to create and implement deployment plans
- Review training materials and operating procedures; participate in training sessions when appropriate
- Provide individual user acceptance testing during pre and post deployment
- Participate in resolution of functional production issues
- Provide status reports as requested; assess and communicate progress and issues
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prefer five+ years of IT experience, with focus on principles and techniques of business analysis, software requirements, and user acceptance testing
- Demonstrated experience with waterfall and agile life cycle methodologies
- Experience with complex integrated environments, such-as service-oriented architectures
- Strong written communication skills: ability to create comprehensive test plans
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to communicate with both end business users and developers. Ability to bridge the gap between the technical and business needs
- Ability to multi-task; high-productivity track record
- Self-starter who also enjoys working in teams
- Technical background, including design, and system integration test a plus
- Experience with browser-based GUIs a plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) a plus
- Knowledge in Mortgage Banking: Loan Origination, Loan Processing, Underwriting and Closing a plus
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal, education and employment.
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package. For details, please visit the Employee Benefits tab on our main careers page at www.pultegroup.com/careersite.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.