Online Sales Specialist
This position will be responsible for managing online sales and marketing initiatives, with primary responsibility for qualifying and managing leads and customer requests for new homes.
- Respond to all email, phone and chat leads immediately
- Qualify each lead based on needs
- Provide consistent follow-up to online leads with the goal of setting an appointment with the Onsite Sales Agents
- Provide information and marketing materials to leads, along with other important selling points of each community
- Work with each lead to determine best community and floor plan
- Utilize lead management software on a daily basis
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
- Additional responsibilities as needed
SCOPE(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business or related field, preferred
- Realtor License required in the State of South Carolina
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing or sales.
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Customer-focused and personable
- Sales contact/lead management database experience
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
- Experience in home building industry a plus.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top