NSS Accounting Coord
We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM! PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years and has delivered over 625,000 homes. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" Today, PulteGroup, a member of the S&P 500 Index, operates in approximately 50 markets across the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. We believe that success starts with having the right people – those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders, and pioneers.
Are you a high-energy entry level finance or accounting professional with looking to gain experience? If you enjoy critical analysis of facts to ensure that the proper accounting action is applied. If you are a strong communicator, relationship builder, collaborator, and the ability to work with various partners to build and maintain strong working relationships with operational clients and accounting/finance team members, then this position is for you! You will be responsible facilitating division level accounting activities within the ASG General Ledger Team, including financial and cost accounting functions.
You will be responsible for:
- Performs a review of budgeted house cost versus actual house cost, working with Division Construction and Purchasing personnel
- Prepares the house closing journal entries, which recognize revenue and cost of sales, and relieve house inventory.
- Participates in the ASG' self-audit program (Quality Assurance Program).
- Provides financial information to the ASG Controller related to internal and external audit requests.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts within the ASG General Ledger Team, and the collective ASG Department.
- Participates in the Records Retention process for the ASG General Ledger Team.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum education: H.S. Diploma (or equivalent)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 0-3 years
- General knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- General knowledge of financial reporting preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top