New Home Sales -Sales Consultant (Sun City Peachtree)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Make an impact and be a part of something special! Some might think we just sell homes, but it's not quite that simple. It's so much more! Being a PulteGroup Sales Consultant means selling dreams. It's about connecting with your customers. It's about learning their hopes and desires. It's about asking great questions, really listening and matching those desires to our solutions. It's about being consumer inspired, building trust, framing features as benefits, demonstrating lifestyle, and making lives better. It's about finding them the home they've always dreamed of.
PulteGroup's Sales organization is a great place to grow your career while developing business knowledge, leadership capabilities, and communication skills.
Our Sales Team is known for providing consumers with a superior experience throughout the new home buying journey. Upon joining the PulteGroup Sales Team, each Sales Trainee is assigned a Certified Field Trainer and has access to our industry-leading sales training program, Foundations of Sales. This training ensures new Sales Consultants are provided with the foundational sales and homebuilding knowledge they need to be successful.
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Sell and close Pulte/Centex products.
- Monitor and meet CSMS goals Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
- Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Related Functional Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top