New Home Sales Design Center Consultant
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Make an impact and be a part of something special! Some might think we just sell homes, but it’s not quite that simple. It’s so much more! Being a PulteGroup Sales Consultant means selling dreams. It’s about connecting with your customers. It’s about learning their hopes and desires. It’s about asking great questions, really listening and matching those desires to our solutions. It’s about being consumer inspired, building trust, framing features as benefits, demonstrating lifestyle, and making lives better. It’s about finding them the home they’ve always dreamed of.
PulteGroup’s Sales organization is a great place to grow your career while developing business knowledge, leadership capabilities, and communication skills.
Responsible for assisting buyers in the selection of all standard and upgrade options; documenting, processing, approving and distributing change orders; and setting and adjusting pricing.
- Provide buyers with product information, available upgrade options, and pricing information
- Assist buyer with decision making by determining needs, wants and budget
- Manage the change order process
- Prepare accurate schematic drawing for concrete, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and flooring change order options for Construction Department
- Assist in interior design projects that may need professional interior design consultation
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Interior Design or equivalent
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 1 year Management, design, and/or sales background
- Knowledge of designing, blueprint reading, and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively, handle multiple tasks at once, and communicate and write effectively
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top