New Home Sales Consultant (Naples)
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Sell and close Pulte/Centex products.
- Monitor and meet CSMS goals Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Division Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
- Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top