.NET Solutions Developer
.NET Solutions Developer
The Pulte Financial Services Information Systems group is seeking a .NET Solutions Developer to participate in the development of .NET enterprise services. The ideal candidate will be a solid mid-level to senior developer with a strong understanding of the full lifecycle development process including Agile methodologies, understanding business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, coordinating and implementing testable solutions, supporting roll out to the business, and providing production support.
As a member of ISD, you would be part of a team that creates this software starting from the earliest project phases and sees it through to implementation and support. Our software inventory includes internal custom web applications, a service oriented architecture, highly customized and integrated off-the-shelf platforms, a customer-facing web site, and a large BPM system. This inventory was built, and continues to grow, due to our CEO's continued dedication to differentiate our company from its competitors through investment in technology. If you would like an opportunity to work in a department that reliably delivers successful projects that delight both their users and in turn, their customers, please apply for this role in the Information Systems Department at Pulte Financial Services.
Background and Experience Required:
- 5 years of professional software development experience building and testing extensible, maintainable and scalable Web Services, Windows Services and shared .NET C# class libraries
- Firm grasp of object oriented principles (OOP) and can skillfully apply those concepts into daily work
- Functional, working knowledge of SOLID principles and GoF design patterns
- Develop detailed design deliverables (e.g.: class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- Work with enterprise architects (functional architect and technical architect) throughout the development lifecycle
- Experience working on a scrum based team with the ability to actively participate in the teams estimation of stories and tasks
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development with functional knowledge of mocking frameworks
- High-productivity development track record
- Troubleshoot and support system testing, user acceptance testing, and roll-out efforts
- Participate in the creation of installation procedures, overall documentation, and support procedures
- Ability to provide production support during business hours as well as on-call hours
- Mortgage industry experience would be a plus
- Minimum High School Diploma
- C# .NET Application Development: Prefer five years of prior experience.
- .NET 4 Framework: Prefer 5 years experience using all major core classes of the .NET framework.
- SQL & SQL Server: Prefer 5 years experience creating and maintaining database schemas and stored procedures.
- Web Services (ASMX / WCF): Proficient with 3-5 years with creating .ASMX or WCF Web Services.
- XML (DTD XML Schema XSLT) - 3-5 years creating DTDs, XML Schemas, parsing and creating complex XML documents, creating and applying XSLT transformations.
- Queuing (MSMQ or MQ Series or TIBCO or JMS): 3-5 years experience with writing / reading messages to / from message queues.
- C#-based Windows Services: 3-5 years implementing Windows Services.
- Business Process Management Architecture: 1 years experience implementing business process management (BPM) applications on top of a product like IBM Business Process Manager or equivalent.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top