Mortgage Vendor & Consumer Services Liason - Temp To Hire
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in the Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Vendor and Consumer Services Job Description (Temp to Hire, Full-time)
- Perform specialized loan fulfillment activities to improve Operational efficiency and accuracy.
- Activities include but are not limited to:
- Send credit reports and post interview documents to customers.
- Verbal and written verifications of employment.
- Process tax transcript requests and receipts.
- Achieve established productivity and service level agreement objectives.
- Organize and prepare documents for delivery to customer while maintaining the security and confidentiality of all documents.
- Contact customer employers to confirm the necessary information needed for loan approval and closing.
- Validate customer and third party ability to participate in government sponsored activities such as a mortgage loan.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as needed.
Decision Impact: Individual
Department Responsibility: None
Budget Responsibility: No
Direct Reports: No
Indirect Reports: No
Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Mortgage experience a plus
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top