This individual will be responsible for coordinating and delivering consistent quality learning experiences to all employees, but specifically to Loan Consultants (originators). The scope of the learning materials will range from process- and system-specific training to general industry overviews. Training programs include New Hire Orientation, Mortgage Banking One (introduction to mortgage training), systems and applications, Internet/Intranet, Customer Service, and any additional projects and/or programs as needed. Ensures activities undertaken in performing the responsibilities of this position are in compliance with all state and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as an integrated, collaborative member of the Learning & Development team to deliver training for new hire, Mortgage Banking One (MB1), business systems and applications, Internet/Intranet, Customer Service, and any additional projects and/or programs as assigned.
- Develops or modifies training and classroom material programs for new hire, MB1, business systems and applications, Internet/Intranet, Customer Service, and any additional projects and/or programs as assigned. Must be able to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Acts as a training consultant to front-line leaders on various training, performance, and change management needs of the organization. Provides leadership to new employees during new hire orientation training.
- Conducts needs assessments, identifies solutions, and designs training strategies for individual projects, including strategic initiatives. Develops and implements measurement and evaluation strategies. Manages training projects from start to finish with little direction.
Contributes through independent work at the individual level. Coordinates with business partners, and works effectively on multi-disciplinary teams as needed.
- College degree or business experience equivalent
- Mortgage banking experience in loan origination preferred, processing and underwriting a plus; knowledge of origination processes and procedures required
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to independently handle complex situations
- Demonstrable training skills and experience; training remote employees a plus
- Ability to facilitate or co-facilitate small and large group quality learning experiences
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal and large group)
- Strong writing skills and solid grasp of grammar
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top