Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work" in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
This person will be responsible for coordinating and delivering consistent quality learning experiences to all employees. The scope of the learning materials will range from process specific information to general industry overviews. Primary responsibilities include the development, implementation and maintenance of training programs for Pulte Mortgage LLC. Training includes New Hire Orientation, Mortgage Banking One (MB1), systems and applications (Empower, iPath, Mortgage Underwriter, OneView, ELF, etc.), Internet/Intranet, Customer Service, and any additional projects and/or programs as assigned. Ensures activities undertaken in performing the responsibilities of this position are in compliance with all state and regulatory requirements.
- Works as an integrated, collaborative member of the Learning & Development team to deliver training for new hires, Mortgage Banking Basics, business systems and applications, Internet/Intranet, Customer Service, and any additional projects and/or programs as assigned.
- Develops or modifies training and classroom material programs for new hire, Mortgage Banking One, business systems and applications, Internet/Intranet, Customer Service, and any additional projects and/or programs as assigned. Must be able to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner in the performance of job functions; handles complex situations. Acts as a training consultant on various training needs of the organization. Provides leadership to new employees during new hire orientation training.
- Provides consulting to multiple departments on performance and training needs. Conducts needs assessments, identify solutions, and designs training strategies for individual projects. Develops and implements measurement and evaluation strategies. Manages training projects from start to finish.
- Contributes through independent work at the individual level. No supervisory responsibilities. Coordinates with business partners.
- College degree or business experience equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE :
- Mortgage banking experience in loan origination preferred, knowledge of origination processes and procedures required.
- Processing and underwriting a plus (understanding AUS findings, documenting conditions/requirements, file review for closing a loan);
- Proven ability to mentor/coach new employees
- Recognized for leadership characteristics by fellow employees and management team
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Demonstrable training skills and experience; training remote employees a plus
- Ability to facilitate small and large group quality learning experiences
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal and large group)
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top