Mortgage Team Assistant
Find out what it’s like to work at the 2015 Winner of Best Companies to Work for in Colorado – Pulte Mortgage (a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup)! We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
As the national leader in home mortgage lending for more than 30 years, Pulte Mortgage will provide you with a proven system of training, which includes ongoing coaching and mentoring throughout your career.
Assists the Operations Production Teams in scheduling customer interviews, follow up calls, and additional administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs various administrative tasks including setting up loan files, reconciling loan disclosures, and updating systems.
- Assist in scheduling interview and follow up calls for Loan Consultants and Loan Processors. May have up to 30 calls daily.
- Perform required behind the scenes research work required on each loan.
- Performs various administrative tasks as required.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven strong customer service / phone skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess superior organizational and time management skills.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top