Mortgage Team Assistant
Find out whatit’s like to work at the 2015 Winner of Best Companies to Work for in Colorado -Pulte Mortgage (a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup)! We focus on a totalrewards package with high base salaries, stellar, top level benefits, a fullyvested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
As thenational leader in home mortgage lending for more than 30 years, Pulte Mortgagewill provide you with a proven system of training, which includes ongoingcoaching and mentoring throughout your career.
Assiststhe Operations Production Teams in scheduling customer interviews,follow up calls, and additional administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performsvarious administrative tasks including setting up loan files, reconcilingloan disclosures, and updating systems.
- Assist inscheduling interview and follow up calls for Loan Consultants and LoanProcessors. May have up to 30 calls daily.
- Performrequired behind the scenes research work required on each loan.
- Performsvarious administrative tasks as required.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum HighSchool diploma or equivalent
- Proven strongcustomer service / phone skills
- Strongwritten and oral communication skills
- Ability towork efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possesssuperior organizational and time management skills.
Allemployees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, inconformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and tocompliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial servicesto Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top