Mortgage Service Liaison
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work" in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in the Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Mortgage Service Liaison
The Mortgage Service Liaison's primary responsibility is to provide top notch Customer Service by resolving customer inquiries by way of inbound calls and emails in the event that a Loan Consultant or Loan Processor is unavailable. Inquiries include but are not limited to: questions about accessing Online Disclosures, Loan Status, Conditions, Documentation, Closing, Property and Post Closing items. In addition to calls that come in for the Loan Consultant or Loan Processor, this team provides on-line support for all Pulte customers. Technical questions that come through our online support include but are not limited to: completing the online customer questionnaire, secure email/website questions, password re-sets for online accounts, authentication answers and general on-line services requests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist an average of 80-100 customers daily with questions and concerns (based on and limited by regulations and state and federal licensing requirements)
- Partner with internal sources on any unresolved customer inquiries and communication as applicable to involved parties to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Balance a high volume of calls and working in multiple systems while continuing to provide top notch customer service
- Contributes through supporting others at the Department, function, or location level.
- Contacts and communicates with business partners.
- No supervisory responsibility.
- Customers include but are not limited to: representatives/employees of Pulte Mortgage and Pulte Homes, 3rd party vendors, and of course Pulte Mortgage borrowers.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years previous customer service or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service standards with both internal and external customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills, multi-tasking and trouble shooting skills
- Proven success in current career and desire to improve oneself and company
- Available to work an assigned 8 hours shift M-F beginning as early as 7:00 AM and ending as late as 6:00 PM
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top