Mortgage Operations Production Specialist
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work" in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
The Operations Production Specialist is responsible for the backlog of loans in their assigned markets (typically consisting of two to four branches). Markets are assigned based on estimated loan closing volume and are subject to change.
Our Operations Production Specialists (OPS) have developed deep cross-functional business knowledge. This knowledge, along with daily backlog analysis, helps the OPS proactively identify off-track loans and make improvements to current processes. The ability to take decisive action and the desire to drive loans forward so production is not delayed is essential. Robust communication and strong relationships with front-line team members, Operations managers, underwriters, field partners and PGP Title are at the core of the OPSs success.
- Update market backlog report(s) and identify loans that are at-risk or off-track as determined by OPS, milestones or proactive communication from team members, and take corrective action.
- Communicate with various departments on the status of off-track loans, imminent loan closings and any other applicable information pertaining to market backlog.
- Monitor and address loans requiring Verified Credit Approval through milestone management and market Loan Processor's Health of Backlog.
- Ensure loans are sent to the closing department on-time through management of the Clear for Figures milestone.
- Constantly look for ways to improve efficiency and productivity for yourself, your market and the Operations Department.
- Decision Impact: Dept./Individual
- Department Responsibility: Multiple/Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Two or more years of mortgage banking experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven success in current career and desire to improve oneself and company
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top